Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kudos to SouthWest Airlines!

SouthWest was excellent to me!

I was in Florida for the Independence day weekend with my Wife & Daughter, due to return on Sunday.

I was at my Dad's bedside Sun - Tues, he was in good condition & going to Physical Therapy.

Friday, while I was in Florida, he had three seizures. At one point it looked like he had a stroke.

Southwest changed my flight, from Sunday evening, to Saturday morning for no charge when I explained it was a medical emergency.

I want to thank SouthWest for being excellent to their customers! I wanted to let everyone know about their excellent service!

I want to thank all my friends for their prayers & well wishes through this difficult time.

My Dad is making an excellent recovery! Hershey Medical Center is taking great care of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment